Thursday, March 19, 2009

COUNTING DOWN!

Well we are getting pretty excited for the baby boy to come along! We have about 7-ish days left! It just depends on when they can get me in! (could be later then thursday because its an elective induction)!! But hopefully they are able to get my in thursday sometime! Im mostly just trying to enjoy my time with Gracelyn and Ty before our whole routine gets thrown for a loop! I know once he comes our whole world will change! Its just crazy to think that we will have two children! I dont think I will understand that until he gets here! If anyone has any advice on how to handle the jump from One to Two let me know! Cause im sure im gonna need it!

4 comments:

Jason and Emily said...

That's so exciting!! I can't wait! Give Grace (and Ty) lots of attention in the next week! Or maybe don't cuz then she'll be too used to it and really thrown off. Actually I don't even have 1 kid, so don't listen to me! ha

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

Ashley with two kids! Oh my goodness I can't even believe it! I'm sure he'll be so beautiful and I'm sure things will go smoother than you think! Good luck. I miss you...

Bailey Baldwin said...

we're so excited for your baby boy to be born soon! ashley, you had grace natural right? i had sawyer natural! are you doing it the same again?

Caldwell Family 6 said...

ASH I LOVE YOU! I AM DESPERATE FOR BABY DETAILS! WHAT'S GOING ON? I CAN'T CALL FROM THE CRUISE SHIP $6 A MINUTE! EMAIL ME PLEASE ; )