Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A weekend away keeps the doctor away!

We spent the past weekend in Cedar City with some good friends from college! It was a much needed gettaway.... Well mostly for me I think!! I don't know what the deal is with the pregnancy, but im a super moody! I think I will be lucky to still have a husband by the time this baby comes if this hormonal crap keeps up! I told Ty that if we dont go somewhere I was gonna lose my mind so we went back to Cedar for some good friends, food, and memories (oh ya and some COOL weather FINALLY!!) Thanks to Em and J for letting us crash their house and their cabin! We had a great time and Im pretty sure it saved our marriage:) hehehe jk!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I see how it is.....visit them and not us. And you call yourself my friend!!!!